Become an owner of a world class ultra-luxury hotel room...Palm Jumeirah, the astounding man-made island considered as the Eight Wonder of the World. Situated in a prime spot on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the location of the Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel is unique in that it offers guests breathtakingly uninterrupted views of the Arabian Gulf, Palm Lagoon and the Dubaï skyline.
Grand design inspired by 18th Century continental Europe, reflect the majestic era of Louis XV with contemporary twist...Crystal chandeliers, marble and gold and silver leaf plated wood combined with opulent drapery, elegant colour schemes and expansives spaces pay homage to palatial living...
An impressive 100 000 square meters, the Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel comprises 347 luxuriously spacious suites. Surrounded by pristinely landscaped trpical gardens are eight highly appointed royal villas with stunning views of the Palm Lagoon.
The Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel is managed and operated by Kempinski Hotels S.A, one of Europe's oldest luxury hoteliers, operating since 1897. The hotel room investment programme in the Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel Palm Jumeirah provides a unique opportunity for a secure investment, ensuring sustainable income with tremendous growth potential (investment returns 8% annually upwards)
40% of the total net income, generated by all Hotel Rooms is pooled and each Buyers is entitled to a proportionate share, corresponding to the area ratio of his Hotel Room to the total square footage of all Hotel Rooms. Moreover, the Buyer shall bear no costs of maintenance, repair, service or operation of his Hotel Room.
The Tenant and operator will also take on lease all other facilities and amenities of the Hotel, such as Spa, health club, beach club, and all installations...The owners of Hotel Rooms will be entitled to spend 14 free nights a year in their Hotel Room and will enjoy benefits as an Emerald Palace Club Member.
- Hotel Room secure investment programme with a trusted developer as Kempinski, one of Europe's oldest luxury hoteliers
- Free hold basis and registered title deed
- The tenant and operator will take on lease all facilities and amenities of the hotel
- Investment returns 8% annually upwards
- Significant capital appreciation on property value in future
- Buyer is entitled to a proportionate share of 40% of the total net income generated by all the Hotel Rooms
- No costs of maintenance, repair, service or operartion of your Hotel Room
- 14 free nights a year in your Hotel Room
- 8 types of rooms with various finishings
Delux Room (700-807 sq.ft)
Premium Room (807-915 sq.ft)
Junior Suite (915-1076 sq.ft)
Palm Suite (1076-1453 sq.ft)
Palace Suite (1453-2153 sq.ft)
Executive Suite (2153-2906 sq.ft)
Presidential Suite (2906-4951 sq.ft)
STARTING PRICE 710 000€